- “The Coffee Cup” is the 119th episode of the ABC television series Desperate Housewives. It is the eighth episode of the show’s sixth season and aired on November 15, 2009.
- a cup from which coffee is drunk
- A coffee cup may refer to a type of container from which coffee is consumed. Coffee cups are typically made of glazed ceramic, and have a single handle, allowing for portability while still hot.
- A decorative container in which plants are grown
- the owner or manager of a plantation
- A machine or person that plants seeds, bulbs, etc
- A manager or owner of a plantation
- a worker who puts or sets seeds or seedlings into the ground
- a decorative pot for house plants
- Of considerable or relatively great size, extent, or capacity
- Of greater size than the ordinary, esp. with reference to a size of clothing or to the size of a packaged commodity
- above average in size or number or quantity or magnitude or extent; “a large city”; “set out for the big city”; “a large sum”; “a big (or large) barn”; “a large family”; “big businesses”; “a big expenditure”; “a large number of newspapers”; “a big group of scientists”; “large areas of the world”
- a garment size for a large person
- at a distance, wide of something (as of a mark)
- Pursuing an occupation or commercial activity on a significant scale
large coffee cup planter – East Side
East Side Collection Polyester Brite Stripe Dog Parka, Large, 20-Inch, Pink
Brite stripe parka is the perfect way to keep dogs warm on the ski slopes, around the block or in the backyard. This is one dog parka that’s worth barking about. Weather-resistant polyester shell features a bright contrasting stripe and a soft fleece lining. A snap off hood and a faux kangaroo pocket on back adds versatility and detail. High cut, easy-fit design with velcro tabs from neck to belly. Shipped in a polybag with a hanger and hangtag. Machine wash in cold water on gentle cycle and line dry. Available in large size with pink color. Measures 14-inch length.
Celina's Coffee Cup Project: Cup #21. Location: Between Donlands and Greenwood Station, East Toronto. Date taken: May 27 2007
Taken late at night, in another one of those tree/flower planter boxes along the sidewalk. It probably wasn’t the safest thing, to stop and take this picture where I took it. Let’s just say that in that kind of neighbourhood in Toronto, if you’re anything but a large burly guy, you’d best keep yourself from staring directly at anyone (or near anyone in such a way that they may think you’re staring at them). At the same time, you must keep your eyes out for trouble at all times! But again: don’t look at anyone! Or you could get beat up by thugs! Or crazies! Or drug addicts! Or crazy, drug-addicted thugs! I’m not kidding!
I get a lot of strange men just sitting outside of the liquor store, or the 7-11, or outside of walk-up apartment complexes, just trying to chat me up in creepy ways, too.
Oh, and I encourage people to add any tags they feel may be relevant, to get this project as much exposure as possible. As I progress with this project, I also remember some of my common tags, and forget others. Not intentionally, though!
I bought this giant coffee cup planter yesterday and couldn’t resist taking some fun shots before I got it all dirty by planting stuff in it.
large coffee cup planter
Shining accents make this on-trend zip-around an ideal day-to-night piece. Slip it into a handbag during the day-then for evening, carry it as the perfect just-the-essentials clutch. Packaged in a logo gift box, it makes the perfect holiday present. Faux-leather exterior with perforated detail and metallic faux-leather lining. Silver-tone hardware. Enamel logo plaque. Zip-around closure. Removable wristlet strap. 8 card slots 2 bill pockets 2 compartment dividers Interior zipper pocket Exterior zipper pocket Approximate dimensions: 8″W x 4 ½”H Gift box packaging Women’s Accessories > Handbags & Wallets > Clutches and Handheld